All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review process. The manuscripts should be submitted electronically, as PDF formatted using the IEEE conference templates. Papers cannot exceed 6 pages in length including references. Along with the main conference, KSE 2022 will also invite submissions to special sessions in the form of workshops.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers based on the originality, scientific and technical quality. The proceedings is planned to publish in IEEE Xplore, indexed in DBLP and other online digital libraries. Accepted papers will be selected to publish in some high-ranking journals in ISI/SCOPUS.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither has been submitted to any other conference or journal nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review process.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered as a full registration by the early registration deadline; otherwise, the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- The order of the authors on the submitted paper must exactly match in number and order the authors typed into the online submission form.
Instruction for Authors
- Papers must be submitted via the “https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kse2022” on or before the due dates.
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of 4 to 6 pages in length. There must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
- All submitted papers must conform to the double-column format of IEEE templates provided below.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTex and DOC for authors. Please download and follow the guideline at IEEE website to write your manuscript. For LaTeX manuscript, you can refer to the guideline. The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings. IEEE strongly encourages use of the conference manuscript templates provided.
IEEE conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all guidance text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference.